Re: [RFA] quit patch

> By all means, check this in. (And thank you for being patient and
> explaining this to me. Lord knows I don't want to see what is happening
> over on the gdb list happen here.)

I know you're only doing your job.

Anytime one programmer is forced to justify his code to another, you are
going to get conflicts.  I find it particularly annoying when I know my
patch isn't as good as it could be, but is a compromise based on
available time and the seriousness (or lack of it) of the problem.

Martin