Re: gdb 5.2 branch gcc v3.0.3 compiler errors

Apart from being surprised that it gdb came up with a gui, it came up
fine and I was able to debug the code - but alas it crashed when it
tried to resolve a nest of virtual inheritance. ( A bug I mentioned
earlier but I need to make a small example of. )