Very Vain Question

Hello All,
I'm afraid I might get flamed for this one... using up the bandwidth on
a vain question such as this :) :

How do I change the color palette of insight's tk widget set?

I have to explain. I'm an Enlightenment X Window Manager freak, so
everything is "customized" TO THE HILT! </me bows his head in shame>

I have tried using the palette.tcl script in share/tk8.0 as such:
tcl palette.tcl blue... tcl palette.tcl "blue ...

Or editing some of the share/gdbtcl/*itb files after reading some of
this mailing lists archives (note: I have done my homework before
posting such a USELESS question on the list)

... I LOVE insight (#1 tool), know zip about tcl/tk and would VERY much
appreciate if someone could give me a hand with this.

Thank You, and once again sorry for polluting the list,
Mike