Re: [bug] Synchonization of registers window in h8300 Insight

> Another warkaround, NETHER run gdb without args (ex. $h8300-hms-gdb
> hello.out).
>
> But, I think better way remain registers window blank (if it possible), or
> invisible while architecture is unknown.

Unfortunatly the architecture is known.  GDB makes use of that default
architecture when talking to some targets.

The best way to fix this really is multi-arch - all sorts of problems
just mysteriously disappear!  Would you (FSF assignment permitting) be
interested in helping with converting the h8300 to multi-arch?

	Andrew