Insight under Windows

Hello!

We are the software developers group from Russia, Moscow.
Can't   You  answer  us  is there Insight port under Windows (or whether any tries
were  applied  to  port  it  under  Windows  platfors)?  We  haven't found any
information on it.
If not, what do You think about possibility to port it with CygWin?
Complexity?
It seems the main difficulties are in porting tk additional widgets to
windows port of Tcl&Tk. Is it right?