`info sources'

Tonight I made the mistake of running `info sources' in the console.
My program has a lot of sources, many hundreds.  It took several
minutes for Insight to print them all.  (I wrote this email message
while waiting :-) With the tty Insight I have the option to abort an
extremely long printout.  It would be nice if Insight offered
something similar.

Interestingly, the printout seems to get slower with each additional
file name it prints.  So according to Zeno it will never finish :-)

Tom