Re: Windows Error when I want to start arm-elf-gdb

I had this very same problem and it was terribly hard to find (I finally ran gdb under a gdb with the -nw flag
and discovered that it was due to having a bad gdbtk initialization file in my home directory.
(can't remember if it's named gdbtk.ini or .gdbtk on windows)

There were apparently "commands" in that file that just made tcl/tk miserable....

At 5:55 PM +0100 12/3/01, Stephane Aubert wrote:

>But when I want to use the Insight GDB, I have a big Windows Error (see attach : error arm-elf-gdb.gif).
>
>-> NOK !!!!
>
>I don't know what I must to do.
>I have already check the version of the tcl (version 8.0). This is the good version.
>So if somebody can help me!!! I will apreciate.

		    Quality Software Management
		http://home.earthlink.net/~qsmgmt
			apl@alum.mit.edu
			(978)287-0435 Voice
			(978)808-6836 Cell
			(978)287-0436 Fax

	Software Process Improvement and Management Consulting
	     Language Design and Compiler Implementation