generated web pages

Hello,

I took the liberty of adding the generation of the pages:

	http://sources.redhat.com/insight/ari/
	http://sources.redhat.com/insight/onlinedocs/

to the nightly snapshot process.

ari:

This just runs over the sources looking for random coding convention
related things.  Ranging from use of a deprecated function (xfree() vs
FREEIF()) through to the truely silly (number of goto's).

onlinedocs:

Well it did something.  The process is pretty simple:

	o	cd gdb/doc && make html
	o	cp *.html .../onlinedocs/
	o	generate indexh.html

One problem, I suspect, is that the snapshot process currently assumes
that it can override .../onlinedocs/indexh.html with a generated table.
  Looks like one of the insight pages is called index.html so that is
being trashed.

Another problem looks to be the lack of pictures.

	Andrew