Re: [RFC] Plugins: enhancements

>> This syntax for `include' isn't portable.  Automake has a macro to
>> check for a few different include styles.  (Note that you can't be
>> guaranteed that there is any include directive, but such systems
>> aren't worth worrying about, imnsho.)

Keith> I'd love to use automake, but until I can get a clean split
Keith> between gdb and Insight's configury, I don't think this is
Keith> possible. So for now, I am stuck with using just Makefile.ins.

Yeah.  But you could use the macro from automake to get the correct
`include' syntax.

Another choice would be to use configure's facility to concatenate
multiple files.  That would keep the Makefile.in small but not rely on
make-time includes.

Tom