Re: Insight windows problems.

Hi,

This will stop the problem you are talking about:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2001-q4/msg00160.html

You will run into a crashing problem after that (I've
posted emails about this as well).  If I get a chance I'll
post a really nasty (but short) fix which will stop the
crashing Win32 (then hopefully I'll get time to fix the
real problem (why are the combobox popup windows not being
destroy when used in a modal dialog...).

Anyway, nice to see you've got it compiled,

Ian.