Running Insight on Win2K with Cygwin

I am having problems with running Insight on win2k under cygwin. I built the
latest cvs version of insight, and now it builds without a problem. However,
when I run it will load up a source file but then will not accept any more
input. If I start it and immediately try to select a target, it does not
show the target dialog box, and will no longer accept any input. Using
windows task manager shows that the application is running but the only way
to stop it is to use the end task in the task manager. I have built the
version of Insight as a cross debugger and the target is for an ARM. The
configure line is thus :

 cd /build/arm ; \
 rm -r * ; \
 /GNU-Source-Code/src/configure -v \
   --prefix=/xgcc-arm/gnu \
   --exec-prefix=/xgcc-arm/gnu \
   --with-headers=/Gnu-Source-Code/src/newlib/libc/include \
   --target=arm-elf >$(HOME)/configure.out 2>&1

and the make line is thus :

 cd /build/arm ; \
 make -w all-gdb install-gdb CC='gcc -mwin32' >$(HOME)/make-gdb.out 2>&1

The 'CC='gcc -mwin32' part does not make any difference as I have tried with
and without.

Is there something I should be looking for that has not been set-up, as far
as I can see all the files get installed. I have a version that was built
some time ago (10/3/2001) and that functions as expected. Comparing the
directory trees shows that some of the sub-directory names have been changed
and some files are placed in different parts of the directory tree. What
should the path look like for selecting these different files. I have also
heard talk of problems with the latest stuff under windows what are these
problems and how can I help to track them down.

Thanks,

Andy Hare
www.ahare.btinternet.co.uk