Re: Insight gdb

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001 edwardmartin@discoverfinancial.com wrote:

> I downloaded insight5_win32.zip, unzipped it to its own directory and tried
> to run it.  It ran (i think) and immediately returned me to windows NT
> where I ran it from.   Are there instructions on how to get started
> somewhere?

Hmmm. I'm afraid I don't know anything about your particular situation. As
a rule, we only make source releases.

If you really want to run Insight, please download the sources from
sources.redhat.com (may I recommend visiting the GDB pages and downloading
the pre-release of 5.0.93) and build your own copy.