No step button using insight w/ remote target.

I'm using 5.0.92 from the development snapshot ftp directory
configured for arm-elf target Linux RH6.2 host.  The target is
an ARM7 single-board computer running RedBoot w/ GDB stubs.

Evertying works swimmingly in -nw mode.

Without the -nw option I run into a couple of problems:

 1) Doing a "target remote /dev/ttyS1" command in the console
    hangs gdb completely.

 2) Downloading with the "target" menu using the "continue" run
    method and "set breakpoint" works OK, but when the
    breakpoint is hit, none of the step, next, continue,
    buttons are enabled.

    Doing "step" or "next" from the console works fine, and I
    can set breakpoints by clicking in the source window, but
    the button-bar seems to be stuck in the wrong state.

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com