FAQ Update: questions?

Hi,

I've been spending some time (finally!) updating the web pages. We have an
FAQ page which is currently empty, so I would like to solicit questions
to include in it.

So far, the obvious ones that come to mind:

. What do I need to download to build Insight?
. Do I have to use the provided versions of Tcl, Tk, Tix, Itcl, etc?
. How do I build Insight?

What else?