Re: Stack Window Problem [was: Re: DLLs and Insight...]

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've been checking in fixes for the last few weeks for dll handling.

I've been keeping my gdb up-to-date for that reason.

> From the description, it really sounds like there are two different versions
> of the DLL on the system and either GDB or tcl has found the wrong one.

I'm pretty sure that the right DLLs are being used.
The 'info shared' command also seems to show the correct DLLs.

> I previously suggested using the 'dll' command to load symbols.  'info shared'
> will also show the list of loaded dlls.

Using the 'dll' command to load the dlls didn't really change anything.

Ian.