Insight debug window crashes

Anyone else see this with a recent build?

export GDBTK_DEBUG=2
./gdb gdb
debug window comes up then source window, then X-server crashes.

On RedHat 7.1 and 7.1 I am gettin X-server crashes when the debug window is
opened before the source window while debugging gdb with itself  I have
traced this down to srcwin.itb in the following method:

body SrcWin::fillNameCB {} {
  global _files
  set allfiles [gdb_listfiles]
  debug "gdb_listfiles returned $allfiles"

When debugging GDB with itself, $allfiles is almost 10,000 characters.  There
appears to be some problems when writing this to the text window that causes
my X-server to crash.  Not all X-servers crash; for example Xnest works fine
for me.

It seems to me this is most likely a tk bug that generates a bad X command
that crashes some X-servers.  I think tk bug instead of X bug because this
does not happen with the old tcl/tk.

Any suggestions for a fix?  We could truncate debug output to something
reasonable or have the debug code break long output up into smaller lines.
Or someone with a lot of time could take a look at tk.

--
Martin Hunt
GDB Engineer