Stack Window Problem [was: Re: DLLs and Insight...]

Hi,

so I'm still slogging away at the Windows crashing problem and
then I had the problem where I couldn't see the source of the Tk
DLL again.

Problem: I'm running Insight and Tk segfaults (which I what I want),
but when I look at the stack all I see are "????" where I should
see Tk functions.  I can set breakpoints in Tk functions (which don't
work), I can browse Tk functions in the Function Browser, but can't
see them in drop down comboboxes in the Source Window.

It seems to me that this is and intermittent problem with Insight.
I checked it against at pre-Tcl8.3 Insight build and could see
all the stack entries without any problem.

Ian.