Re: Command line options

>>>>> "Hugo" == Hugo Villeneuve <hvilleneuve@softacoustik.com> writes:

Hugo> Is there a way for Insight to remember the target settings? I
Hugo> must manually enter the target settings each time I run Insight.

I think it would be fairly simple to change the session code to store
target settings.  Whether this is the right thing to do, I don't know.
Perhaps it would make more sense to store target settings based on the
target gdb is built for?  (Though this in turn neglects multi-arch.)

Storing target info with the session is on my session wish-list.  I
never did it because I very rarely use a non-native target.  If you
can hack Tcl and know what needs to be saved it should be easy to add
the code to session.tcl.

If anybody is interested I still have a list of stuff we probably
ought to save in sessions but currently do not.

Tom