FYI: DLL breakpoint bug [was: Re: DLLs and Insight...]

Hi,

well, I deleted my build tree, did a clean build and
was able to see sources/debug symbols from DLLs in Insight.
I probably had it working but didn't actually start the
application to load the symbol info into Insight first
time around.  Thanks for all the pointers and help.

And soon after that I found a breakpoint related bug.
If I try to set a breakpoint in a DLL using the Function Browser
(actually, even if I set it in the console) it sets the
breakpoint at the same line but in some other file (which
was loaded at start up).  This seems related to the Tcl/Tk
upgrade since I tried it with a version of Insight built
using Tcl/Tk8.0 and wasn't able to reproduce the problem.

Ian.