DLLs and Insight...

Hi,

I'm wondering about debugging inside a DLL loaded into an application.
I'm getting a little closer to the Windows crashing problems, but I
can't see an debug symbols or sources when I'm debugging inside the
Tk DLL.  The stack shows "???" as calls into the Tk DLL.

I'm not sure if I've mis-compiled Tk some how, or if there is a
trick to loading the DLL into Insight after you start debugging
the application.  Any clues?

 Thanks again,

   Ian.