Remote debugging: PC->HP Server

I'm trying to debug software (executable) which is running on an HP Server.
The code is also on the HP server. I would like to run the debugger UI on my
Windows PCs (NT and 98). (I've tried GVD and had intermittent problems with
the source code viewing... and sometimes the program would hang.)
The HP server has Wildebeest (HP's version of GDB)  (Wildebeest 2.0 (based
on GDB 4.17-hpwdb-980821)).

I can't find documentation which mentions how to do remote debugging,
although the 'target' screen does mention stuff like 'Remote/Tcp'. The help
doesn't describe that screen. I also don't see how to get the remote source
code viewable on the PC while debugging. Is there documentation available?

Also, I searched through the mailing list and noticed that I should use
Insight version 5.1 for remote debugging - is this correct (is it available
yet)? I'm running the precompiled Insight 5 (I haven't had the patience to
d/l the entire cygwin distro over dialup --- is there a place where I can
buy (legally) the distro for a copying fee only (as opposed to with a
support license)?.

For GVD, I was running the UI on my PC, and gdb on the HP server where the
executable is running.... Can I do that for Insight -- or do I run Insight
(UI+gdb) on my PC to remotely debug the executable on the HP server)? If I
can do both of them, what are the pluses and minuses?

Thanks,
	Dan