Re: More screen shots...

>> I guess it would look more "contemporary".  The current preferences dialog
>> doesn't offend me much though.  DO you hate it for some reason or is it just
>> a question of style?

Keith> Generally, no, I do not hate the preferences dialogs, except
Keith> the font chooser one.

ISTR that there are some buglets in the preference dialogs.  For
instance I think Cancel doesn't always work, or something like that.
I think I submitted a PR or two, way back when.

Keith> Of course, there are much bigger fish to fry, too!

I'm curious to hear what your (or anybody's) priorities are.  Mine are
all geared towards making it easier for me to do certain things I want
to do.  Roughly you could say my interest is to make Insight better
than Emacs' gud-mode.  This is harder than it sounds...

Tom