Re: More screen shots...

Keith Seitz wrote:

> I think you've finally given us an excuse to put in an Edit menu or
> something, which can also hold the menu item to do the Search/Find from
> the source window! :-)

I would not find it that bad if we could solve the binding problem with
keys in the source window (if the focus is not in the pane the keys
won't
work).  If that was fixed (is it already?) we could bind a key to Find
Again
as you suggest.

> We should also take this opportunity to move the preferences there, too.
> (Edit->Preferences... seems to be quite common nowadays.)

Yes!

> Hmmm....
>
> Edit
> --------------
> Copy        ^C
> Cut ??????????
> Paste ????????
> --------------
> Find...     ^F
> Find Again  ^G
> --------------
> Preferences...

I like it!  I would go and give it a try myself if I was not some much
busy
with some other code.

> Maybe. Man, I gotta get BLT going. Wouldn't it be nice to get rid of the
> preference dialogs in favor of a tree? :-)

I guess it would look more "contemporary".  The current preferences
dialog
doesn't offend me much though.  DO you hate it for some reason or is it
just
a question of style?

--
Fernando Nasser