Re: More screen shots...

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001, Fernando Nasser wrote:

> Oh Boy, I just remember now.  We need to find a place for a thread
> selection combo box.  Isn't that right Keith?

Yes, eventually, we would like to move some more multi-threaded/multi-arch
features into Insight. Gdb proper is capable of doing some multi-threaded
debugging already, but Insight is still woefully behind.

So we actually need two things: some way to switch threads AND the stack
frame. We need to be careful about how we do this, since we are already
desparately short of space.

I remember a long time ago Jim and I were chatting about taking the
Filename and Function comboboxes out of insight and "hiding" them behind
buttons. Press the button and the combobox apears. I've always felt that
these elements were a little redundant: the titlebar already shows what
file is in the window, and well, the function combobox is really only good
for jumping to a function. Any one have any renewed interest in seeing
this pursued?

Good catch, Fernando. I'd forgotten all about multi-thread stuff!