Re: More screen shots...

Tom Tromey wrote:

> Bernard> What I've done in a GUI for GDB (but one that's by far not as
> Bernard> nice as Insight) i systematically ask GDB for a backtrace and
> Bernard> place it in a combobox in the toolbar (I appended a
> Bernard> screenshot to give an idea of the result; sorry I can't just
> Bernard> place a link).
>
> Bernard> Sure this has some cost (one backtrace), but it proves quite
> Bernard> useful.
>
> This seems useful.  Maybe we could do the backtrace lazily so that we
> only incur the cost when it is needed.

What about having the summary stack controls and allowing one to open
the extra bar with the more detailed one?  The overhead would be
equivalent to someone opening the stack window.  This will be nice
for multi-thread debugging.

Oh Boy, I just remember now.  We need to find a place for a thread
selection combo box.  Isn't that right Keith?

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300