Re: More screen shots...

>>>>> "Bernard" == Bernard Dautrevaux <Dautrevaux@microprocess.com> writes:

Bernard> What I've done in a GUI for GDB (but one that's by far not as
Bernard> nice as Insight) i systematically ask GDB for a backtrace and
Bernard> place it in a combobox in the toolbar (I appended a
Bernard> screenshot to give an idea of the result; sorry I can't just
Bernard> place a link).

Bernard> Sure this has some cost (one backtrace), but it proves quite
Bernard> useful.

This seems useful.  Maybe we could do the backtrace lazily so that we
only incur the cost when it is needed.

Tom