Re: One more (final?) screen shot....

On Fri, 5 Oct 2001, Ian Roxborough wrote:

> This is the latest screen shot:
>
> http://people.redhat.com/irox/insight/gdbss6.jpg
>
> It contains the search box in the toolbar, the
> address and line number are in the bottom right
> corner (and also double as the download progress meter).

I think this looks really great, BUT... I don't like the "Find" thing. I
think we should just get rid of it and implement it as a very simple
dialog.

If you don't have time to do the dialog, no big deal: just forget. This is
a minor feature. (BTW, the "find" thingy can also jump to a line number in
a file. See the online docs for more.)

Anyone else have an opinion? I'd like to free up the toolbar a little:
there's no room for other buttons!