One more (final?) screen shot....

Hi,

 so it's starting to come together now...

This is the latest screen shot:

http://people.redhat.com/irox/insight/gdbss6.jpg

It contains the search box in the toolbar, the
address and line number are in the bottom right
corner (and also double as the download progress meter).

We can still make many UI improvements, but if
people like what we've got so far, I'd like to
start breaking it into smaller patches and posting
them for approval.

Ian.