Re: More screen shots...

Ian Roxborough wrote:

> The line number and address display could be moved from the tool bar
> to the status to either the bottom left or the bottom right (need
> to rethink download progress meter maybe or make sure it doesn't clash).
> That should give us more space for interactive widgets on the toolbar.

Sure.  It is status after all.  Here is a thought: the address/line
number
information does not make sense during the download and it will change
after it.  You could make they occupy the same space in the right of the
status bar.  Once you've finish downloading, you replace the progress
indicator with the address/line number info.

P.S.: If you remove the address/line number from the toolbar I will be
tempted
to replace the stack controls with something that shows at what level
you are
in.  I thought of a spin box but with an additional button to the right
to allow
going straight to the top.  It would also allow someone to type the
stack frame
number in the entry box (something we can't do now).

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300