More screen shots...

Hi,

I put a couple more screen shots up today.

This is one with the labels added and the progress bar
moved to the lower right (I had to fudge it a little to
take the screen shot - as in hardcoded it to stop at 75%):

http://www.cygnus.com/~irox/insight/gdbss3.jpg

So, once I move the search/find entry box into it's own
dialog box I will post a patch (or patches and break up
in smaller chunks).

Also more on the default fonts.  Take a look at this
screen shot:

http://www.cygnus.com/~irox/insight/gdbss4.jpg

This is using helvetica for the menus, status bar and
popup help balloons.  The status bar and popup help
balloons are size 11, while everything else is size 12.
I don't mean to go on about fonts so much, but I think
finding good set default fonts does wonders for the
look and feel of an app.

Cheers,

  Ian.