Re: [screen shots] Adding labels to comboboxes.

[Sorry for the delay -- my keyboard went ape **** on me and I had to dig
out my spare Datahand.]

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001, Ian Roxborough wrote:

> What do you think?

I like it!

> I need to move the download meter either onto the
> status bar at the bottom right or into it's own little
> popup window.  The search box needs replaces by a search
> dialog window (none modal).

For all I care, move the download thingy to the far right of the status
bar when downloading. Just pack forget it when not in use. This keeps it
hidden 99% of the time.

> On a related note, I think that the default font size should be
> 12, not 10 as I originally suggested.  I will make the font size
> changes tomorrow afternoon if no body says otherwise.

Fine by me! That's exactly the size I use! :-)