Re: [screen shots] Adding labels to comboboxes.

Ian Roxborough wrote:

> Hi,
>
> so I've made the changes I was talking about and took some screen
> shoots.
>
> Nothing loaded, font size 10:
>   http://www.cygnus.com/~irox/insight/gdbss1.jpg
>
> Insight debugging Insight, font size 12:
>   http://www.cygnus.com/~irox/insight/gdbss2.jpg
>
> What do you think?

Looks nice.

I've tried to do this before and got stuck with the progress
bar and search thingie.

> I need to move the download meter either onto the
> status bar at the bottom right or into it's own little
> popup window.  The search box needs replaces by a search
> dialog window (none modal).

I was trying to add the progress bar to the right bottom corner,
but maybe a popup window will be much easier and more clear.
The problem with the popup window is that the download can be to
fast and it becomes a nuisance (the user would have to dismiss it).

Remember I was asking about the SourceNav search box once?
I though of having something similar to replace the search entry box,
but there was not enough space left when labels were added.

> On a related note, I think that the default font size should be
> 12, not 10 as I originally suggested.  I will make the font size
> changes tomorrow afternoon if no body says otherwise.

I wear glasses, so I don't mind :-)

--
Fernando Nasser
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300