[screen shots] Adding labels to comboboxes.

Hi,

so I've made the changes I was talking about and took some screen
shoots.

Nothing loaded, font size 10:
  http://www.cygnus.com/~irox/insight/gdbss1.jpg

Insight debugging Insight, font size 12:
  http://www.cygnus.com/~irox/insight/gdbss2.jpg

What do you think?

I need to move the download meter either onto the
status bar at the bottom right or into it's own little
popup window.  The search box needs replaces by a search
dialog window (none modal).

On a related note, I think that the default font size should be
12, not 10 as I originally suggested.  I will make the font size
changes tomorrow afternoon if no body says otherwise.

Thanks,
 Ian.