[RFC] Adding labels to comboboxes...

Hi,

I'm trying to make Insight more usable and attractive to new users.
One thing that would help is labeling the comboboxes (and search box)
which appears just below the toolbar.

The labels I want to add:

"File:" (or "Filename:") to the combobox contain a list of files.
  "Function:" to the combobox containing a list of functions.
  "Display:" (or "Mode:") to the display mode combobox.
  "Find:" (or "Search") to the search box.  Since you need to hit return
   to start the search anyway, the "Find:" label could easily become a
   button (click on the button to do a search).

I would plan to do this by either adding a "-label" option to the
combobox::combobox in libgui/library/combobox.tcl or by just packing
labels into the frame (actually, I would be more tempted to use grid).

I'd be interested in what other people have to say.

Ian.