Tcl/Tk Upgrade....

Hi,

thanks for your patience.  The Tcl/Tk upgrade is starting to
stabilize, everything should build and run under unix, all be it
with a lot more warnings than before (I'm planning on fixing
the bulk of them over the next week or so).  Things under Windows
aren't quite as cheerful, everything builds and Insight, expect
and tclsh work, but wish (tk shell) doesn't work, I also hope to
have this fixed soon as well.  These are my results, YMMV.

I'll be checking in some more fixes over the next few days,
but it would really help if people could build it and let me
know of any problems which have escaped me.

Hopefully things will be a bit smoother in a week.

Thanks again,

 Ian.