Stopping target in Insight

Hi,
I did gdb port for our processor. I had no problems with implementing signal
handler for command line version of gdb, but I don't know how to make
Insight's console react to CTRL-C or Main window react to hitting the "STOP"
button. More general, how to make GUI react to X-events while gdb is
running.

Thanks in advance,

Yuri Karlsbrun
Cognigine Corp.,