Re: Mixed mode source window does not work

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Kevin Faust wrote:

>     I have been trying to get Insight (5.0 built on Windows) working for a Mips cross
> environment (Arm and PPC work fine) but am having problems getting the source window to
> display any kind of Assembly code. When I switch the source mode from "Source" to "Mixed"
> or "Assembly" the window just goes blank and never comes back, even after returning to
> "Source" mode.

I've tried your example, and it works for me. Perhaps you hit a small bug
that I checked in a patch for a couple of days ago? Could you try updating
and seeing if it works now?

>     Any help or direction in resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated.

You could set the env var GDBTK_DEBUG=2 to have insight bring up the debug
window (or open a console window and type "tk ManagedWin::open DebugWin").
Errors like this should show up in orange/red.