Re: Mixed mode source window does not work

Kevin,

Please set the GDBTK_DEBUG environment variable to 2 and run Insight.
This will open a "Debug Window".  Let us know if something suspicious show up in there.

Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat - Toronto                       E-Mail:  fnasser@redhat.com