Re: how to dbg a java pgm ?

hi tom,

so once i use gcj to compile we have access to the full gdb features as
any other language ?

thx,

On 20 Jun 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:

-- >>>>> "ben" == bciceron  <bciceron@rsn.hp.com> writes:
--
-- ben> i cannot figure out how to dbg java program :-(
--
-- ben> i force the language with :
-- ben> set language java
-- ben> but
-- ben> using the .class is not the right format obviously.
--
-- This is only useful if you are debugging a Java program compiled with
-- `gcj' to native code.  You can't debug interpreted Java programs with