Re: insight Digest 14 Jun 2001 22:30:35 -0000 Issue 393

Thanks for the comments Jim.  You know more of the history of these
things.

Ian,

Now that Tcl is in sourceforge they may be more willing to consider our
changes.  Don't you want to try submitting some of those?

Of course, this would only help us for 8.4, I guess.  We would have to
use some other solution anyway if we want to use the instaled 8.3 Tcl.
:-(

Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser