azinco 2001 exhibit

Please forward to the Tradeshow Coordinator or Director of Marketing:

While planning your  Tradeshow audio visual equipment, and you find yourself
in need of a competitive bid for equipment rental, I would be happy to
provide a competitive proposal.

Premier Presentations rents the following equipment:

 NEC Plasmasync 42” Monitors @ $425.00/ Show Day

Sony 42” Plasmasync SuperSlim Monitors @ $425.00/Show Day

Pioneer Plasma Monitors 50” @ $525.00/ Show Day

20 inch NEC  LCD 2010 @ $220.00/Show Day

Sanyo Projectors 2100 lumen @ $300.00/Show Day

Shure wireless UHF microphones with Headset @ $90.00/Show Day

Medium Sound Systems with powered speakers @ $150.00/Show Day

Premier Presentations is the affordable choice in Tradeshow equipment
rentals.

If you are in need of audio visual equipment for your Phoenix Tradeshow, I
can be reached @ 888-889-2021.

Thank you for this moment of your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Harry E. Panfil
Tradeshow Rentals
Premier Presentations, Inc.
7083-B Commerce Circle