Separate preferences for native and cross debugger in Insight.

On June 5 I submitted a small patch to use separate gdbtk.ini files
for native and cross debuggers.
Up till now I have not seen any reaction on the list, or received
any comments.
If I did anything wrong in submitting my patch, please tell me.
It is not clear to me if Insight follows the same rules/paper work
as gdb. If that is the reason I'll be glad to submit a form.

So, should I resubmit my patch in a different form, complete a
form, or did nobody notice it ?

Regards, and hoping for some reactions,

Ton van Overbeek
P.S. IMHO the Insight logo on the new webpages should also appear in the
     Insight about box.