ED: ModalDialog

Hi,

I am writing to notify you of an executive decision I've made regarding
ModalDialog...

It is now going to be a real modal dialog, which means it will be centered
on the screen and no other window in the debugger will be able to steal
the focus from it.

This means, for instance, that ModalDialog::post will only have one
argument, expire. What was "on_top" will ALWAYS be true from now on.

If you disagree, please let me know ASAP.