multi-line disassembly output

I'm working on a target that has lots of disassembly output (VLIW
architecture) and requires multiple lines for each instruction.
Therefore, there are multiple newlines in the the disassembly output
for each instruction.

How can I tell insight this so that when I stepi, it goes to the next
instruction instead of the next line.

DDD seems to figure this out and does the right thing in it's machine
code window.

Thanks,

Kevin Hilman