Recent changes and error messages in the Debug Window on startup

I still don't know exactly which of the latest changes caused this, but after I updated my sources I stated to see the following errors showing up in the Debug Window (I am debugging gdb with gdb):

1) In the method SrcWin::point_to_main  this line:

   set src [lindex [ManagedWin::find SrcWin] 0]

results in src being set to "" and the line

       $src location BROWSE_TAG [list $linespec]

causes an error

This was not happening before I did the cvs update.

2) In gdbtk_tcl_readline_end I am getting a "no such element in array" when it tries to:

     unset gdbtk_state(readlineActive)

This is also new.

If anyone has any ideas of what has caused it and can save me some debugging time I would appreciate.

Thanks.

Fernando

--
Fernando Nasser