Insight by CVS

Hi,

Once again, I need to get insight by CVS but nowhere on the insight page
does it explain how to do so. I'm sure it can be done because I did it at my
previous company. A search of the mailing list didn't get me anything,
probably because I'm not searching correctly. So can someone lend me a
helping hand? Also, if someone with a little time on their hands could add
this info to the download section of the Insight page, it would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval <mailto:lduperval@microcelli5.com>