selection priority

Right now the selection highlight in the text window has lower
priority than the tag that shows the current line.  This is nice when
selecting a lot of text, but not nice when I try to select some text
from the current line.

Maybe we could have the intersection of the two show a new color?
That would be best.  I'm guessing this would be a pain to implement
though.

Another option would be to have the current line tag also bind the
foreground to something that contrasts nicely with both background
colors, and then raise the selection tag above the current line tag.
Then at least there would be some way to see the intersection.

Tom