Re: [RFA] Insight fix for missing tick marks.

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Don Howard wrote:

> I believe this fixes a bug that I was looking into (Thanks John!) where the
> break_rgn_tag was not being set on the text in the source window.  This made
> it impossible to set breakpoints via the gui.  I had traced it down and found
> that it was due to bogus linetable info in gdb_loadfile().

Uhggg.. then the problem was it the bogus linetable.....

Nevermind. That should be fixed then and then this is ok.

Martin,

you're right ... maybe I should've used the following
if (st && st->linetable && st->linetable->nitems && strcmp ...
Does the MACRO Keith mentioned do that?

Anyhow, maybe it's not such a good patch after all.  gloom :-(

Thanks for all your comments.

John