Async remote support

Hi all,

    I am working with Insight 5.0 and am trying to support a remote
target which can handle async events. I could not find any hooks
in the GDB internals manual to specify that the remote target is
capable of handling async requests. Any pointers on how the async
support is added will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Raja.