Re: Insight plug-ins are born

Fernando,

Yes, this is one of the things that I was interested in doing back in
the day...  This looks great.  Since you are using the "package require"
mechanism, it won't matter to the code that you write whether you use
Tcl only plugins, or C based ones.  This is controlled by the pkgIndex
file that the user provides.

Thanks for doing this!

Jim

--